When your posting is ready for activation, the system displays the number of individuals whose Fit Scores qualify them for the job and whose job preferences (job type and location) match your posting.
You can further target the audience to whom invitations will be sent using Search Filters. For Fit-Based postings, there is an option to include a Diversity Filter.
When adding a Diversity Target Groups filter, you will need to agree to terms and conditions that govern the use of Diversity Filters.
Diversity groups consist of:
- Indigenous Peoples
- Members of a visible minority (racialized group)
- Persons with Disabilities
- Newcomers to Canada
If you select Indigenous Peoples, you will be able to further specify the Indigenous group by tribal council, treaty territory, and First Nation, though these selections are not required.
You can also specify whether you would prefer a candidate to be part of a diversity group or require it. There are three requirement selections to choose from:
- Should belong to any – the diversity groups selected are preferred, but not necessary. Invitations to apply to your job will be sent to qualified candidates who meet your diversity specification as well as those who do not meet the diversity specification.
- Must belong to any – only qualified candidates who meet any one of the diversity groups selected will be invited to apply. For example, if you selected Women and Members of a Visible Minority, the candidate must have declared as either one of those groups to be considered.
- Must belong to all – only qualified candidates who meet all the selected diversity groups will be invited to apply. In the example above, only individuals who declared as both Women AND Members of a Visible Minority will be considered.
When you save your diversity group selections, the Diversity Target Groups section will appear in the general edit mode of the posting. This section will only be visible to you as an employer. The job seeker will receive the posting as a “Diversity” posting.