The ALiGN Network is a functionality housed in Magnet in partnership with OTEC (Ontario Tourism Education Corporation) and Lumina Learning to leverage the most sophisticated psychometric assessment and matching methodology available.
Purpose: Matching individuals to jobs by utilizing a talent-to-role-fit assessment that identifies natural, job-fit characteristics for job seekers.
Users submit a Lumina personality assessment:
- Available in over 16 languages!
- The results of the assessment will transmit as a “Fit Score”.
- This “Fit Score” becomes the standards to which candidates are assessed and matched.
There are 43 benchmarked positions in which users can be matched to including (but not limited to):
- Professional Services roles
- Healthcare roles
- Industrial, Technical and Manual Labour roles
- Retail and Hospitality roles